Encounter City Church is a place where God is moving. We are raising up a generation of radical firebrands that walk in God's presence and power. If you're hungry for more, we'd love to hear from you. If you're planning on being our guest, give us a heads up so we're ready to welcome you. Click the button below to let us know you're coming and join us for our Sunday encounter!
When we Meet
9:30am Intercession & Prayer
See the Events page in our ECC Santa Rosa App for dates/times
What To Expect
- We are a very presence centered church so it’s not unusual for us to worship for 40-45 minutes on Sunday morning. Our main concern is to make room for Jesus. Some might say we are extreme, but we recognize the importance of building a tabernacle of David atmosphere in our church. We believe that encountering God in worship is critical to our walk with the Lord and the journey God has us on. Our worship is contemporary in style, authentic in Spirit and genuine in passion.
- We believe in the power of prayer and intercession. Our gatherings always begin with a time of intercession, at least two people, who pray to set the pace for our time together ministering to the Lord. We will never be a church of power until we become a church of prayer.
- Dress is as casual as you like or as dressy as you like. What’s most important is that you bring your gift of worship before the Lord! We believe the church is not just here for us, but we are here for the church, His church.
- We believe our children need to be trained and raised up with their families in the house of the Lord so they worship with us. There is no junior Holy Spirit. We want our kids to be a key part of the move of God. But don't worry, our ECC Kids team has other activities periodically online and in person to meet the specific needs of our children.
- The Bible based messages are uncompromising and challenging as we seek to be truth seekers. We desire the Word of God to be transformative and to allow the sword of the Lord to do its work in our lives.
- We don't usually receive and offering during the service. Feel free to drop your tithe or offering in the pedestal at the back or you can give online at encountercitychurch.com/give or download our custom ECC church app.
- We always have a time for altar response. We are an altar people. It is a time where we can respond to the Word of God in our lives and allow the Holy Spirit to change us. The altar in Scripture is always a place of encounter with God and that is something that we value greatly.
- We are always excited for first time guests and we really want to connect with you so you can expect a pastor to ask you at some point in the service to fill out a connection card either online or if you're in person, fill out the card in the seat back in front of you. Simply return your connection card to the ECC hub at the back of the sanctuary or drop it in the pedestal.